Important – please read:
- When viewing the spreadsheets, please note that reviews with no date are pre-2018.
- Menus are always changing.
- Many reviews are pre-lockdown, and many restaurants have changed their menus after lockdown.
- Always check the restaurant’s website first – do not assume that the eatery still has vegan options or has the same vegan options as the review.
How to use the sheets:
- Individual COUNTY AREAS (on the County sheets) and FOOD TYPES (on the City sheets) are listed in BLUE tabs at the top of each screen.
- The address is clickable and goes to Google Maps – restaurant’s website or facebook page should be clickable from there.
- How to print the sheets.
- All hotels offering vegan options are now listed in a separate ‘Hotels’ tab for each county.
- There is a separate Hotels tab for City areas and for County areas.
- Always check the Hotels list when looking for dinner options, as many of these hotels have a vegan menu.
- On the City sheets (for Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Waterford, Belfast and Derry) – Indian, Mexican, Italian, Spanish, Greek and Middle Eastern food are listed under ‘Various’.
Cakes, Catering and Home delivery:
- Every county has a list of vegan cake makers, vegan caterers and vegan home delivery meal services. These are listed on the ‘Cakes&Catering’ tab, or for the larger cities they may be listed under ‘More’.
Where does the information come from:
- The majority of reviews in the spreadsheets are copied from these Facebook groups around Ireland.
- The sheets are updated on a weekly basis.
- Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any information that is out of date, or if you want to let us know about vegan options in your area.