Supermarkets and chains:
- Aldi . . . (has a list of vegan wines)
- O’Brien’s . . . (off-licence chain, has a list of vegan wines)
- Supervalu . . . (vegan wine list)
- Tesco . . . (some vegan wines)
- Marks & Spencer . . . (vegan wine range)
Irish online shops:
- Absolute Organic Wines . . . (based in Northern Ireland, delivery all around Ireland, has a ‘vegan’ section on the website
- Curious Wines . . . (large selection of vegan wines)
- Wicklow Way Wines . . . (strawberry, blackberry & raspberry wine – all vegan according to the owner)
- Wines Direct . . . (has a vegan wine list)
- Wine Online . . . (has a vegan list)
- Wines of the World . . . (some vegan wines if you do a ‘search’)
- List of vegan beers at Supervalu
- Barnivore is a useful and popular website which lists alcohol that is suitable for vegans.
- Why is some alcohol not vegan?