- Nicola Britton at Health Mastery Institute.
- Simone Gray – “Are you or your child Vegetarian or Vegan? Are you concerned about nutrition? I can give you nutritional Advice which includes a menu planner with easy to cook meals that you enjoy. I also teach you how to follow a good nutritional diet into the future and how to source and use apps. I can also create a menu if you don’t like to cook, sourcing good for you, easily prepared foods. Contact me to make an appointment either online or in person.”
- Hannah Griffin – “I am a registered nutritionist and sports nutritionist that specialises in veganism + vegetarianism. If anyone wants any info on nutritional coaching please feel free to give me a message on on Instagram @hapi_nutriton_”
- Ennis – Liz Kane – “The vegan diet, done well, can meet all your nutritional needs. If you have transitioned to a vegan diet to prevent further animal cruelty and not availing of all the health benefits of living vegan, I can help. Phone 0834019713 for a free 15 minute phone consultation or to book your first appointment.”
Facebook page: Nutrition, Iridology and Herbal Medicine
- Rory O’Connor: “I am a qualified Nutritionist in Cork City. I am now primarily focusing on plant-based nutrition and I have my own nutrition and health business.” Website: The Health Factory
- Cork Nutrition Clinic – welcomes vegans and has experience of working with vegan clients. Facebook.
- Fiona Loughran – Health Coach. Email: email@example.com. Mobile: 087 9228600.
- Caroline O’Connor at Solid Start. ” I’m a registered paediatric dietitian based in Cork. I run Baby Weaning Classes, Toddler Classes and see parents privately. I have experience of advising parents on both vegetarian and vegan weaning and children’s diet.
- RegisVeg Yoga & Nutrition
- Karolina Gieron – “I am a holistic nutritionist, also a chef and I specialise in vegan lifestyle coaching and cooking classes are part of my services but I also do private consultations, diets or specific programmes.”
- Dr. Conor Kerley – Dietitian
- Ana Calvo Nutrition – Plant-based nutritionist.
- Plant Based Academy – provides nutritional counselling, in addition to their plant based culinary courses.
- Mara Gessini – “I am a Nutrition Specialist and Consultant, with a MSc in Biology and a diploma in Vegan Nutrition, registered as a full practitioner in Ireland with CMA. I have two years experience in nutrition consultations and meal planning with privates and companies, for every need and goal (weight loss, gain, sport nutrition, switch to a vegan diet, food education etc.) and of course, as a 10 year vegan, I’m focused on plant based diets. To have an overview of my services, you can check my website: https://maragessininutrition.com/. I am based in Dublin, but I offer online consultations and I already have three clients in Cork so, in the near future, I am planning to come there on a monthly basis for face-to-face consultations. If you are interested, feel free to DM me for more details or if you could simply spread the word in the vegan community I would really appreciate it! You can find my name here (Dublin section): https://irishvegan.ie/nutritionists/ or on CMA website: https://www.the-cma.org.uk/Practitioners/Mara-Gessini-4982/“
- Jenny at HealthfromHomeNaturally.com – “I am a naturopath & nutritionist based in Galway city. I have been vegan for over 1 year and was previously vegetarian for 13 years before turning vegan. I qualified with my Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy from ACNT in Sydney in 2014 and recently returned to Ireland last year.” Facebook
- Caroline Lynch – “I’m a qualified and registered nutritional therapist in Galway and I specialize in vegan nutrition.” Instagram
- Michalina Sliwinska – “My name is Misha, I am an entrepreneur, yoga teacher, PT and plant-based nutritionist based in Galway. My mission is to inspire people to be more conscious about healthy eating habits, exercising using their own body weight and achieving their personal fitness goals.”
- Dr. Ailis Brosnan – “I’ve been vegan for over 20 years and have studied traditional nutrition along with Colin Campbell’s Plant-Based Nutrition Certification. I offer one-to-one coaching, workshops and online programs.”
- Fiona Moran (nutritionist). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. – Facebook
- Dr. Ulrich Bartels (gynaecology & obstetrics). Plant-based doctor. Facebook
- Lorna McCormack – plant-based coach and wellness consultant.
- Angela van Schaijk – I am a certified nutritionist since 2020. I studied nutrition in Germany and also here in Ireland for a second time to improve my English. I am currently studying vegan nutrition as an extra. As I am vegan and thought that this would be my ideal niche to just coach on veganism and vegetarianism. I am in Co. Roscommon/Sligo. Co. Sligo is only 500m away. I am a passionate Health & Nutrition Life Coach, specialising in vegansim, keto and intermittent fasting. I help my clients to lose weight healthy and to live a healthy and balanced life. My website. Facebook. Instagram.
- Smaranda Maier – Holistic Health Hub. “I am a functional health coach with a holistic approach. My niche of customers are vegan and plant based people who want to achieve their health goals and to stay healthy while being vegan. Please get in touch for a personalised offer based on your personal health history. Thank you, Smaranda.”
- Serena O’Reilly: “I am a plant-based nutrition coach – I help educate and empower people making the transition to a plant-based diet to make the changes they need to feel their best. I work with clients remotely through Zoom so I can cater to anyone no matter where they are in the country. I offer a free 30 minute consultation to discuss your health goals which you’ll find details of over on my website www.serenalou.com. You can also find me on Instagram and Facebook at @serenalounutrition”.
- Sonja Bucksch – “I’m a vegan Nutrition & Health Coach, specialised on WFPB and salt-/oil-/sugar-free.” Facebook. Instagram: @sos_free_life.