The following businesses are either:
- Run (or owned) by vegans or,
- They are 100% vegan or
- They have some vegan products
- Artists & Illustrators
- Beauty Salons
- Books (recipes)
- Business and Lifestyle Coaching
- CBD Oil
- Childminders & Carers
- Cleaning Products
- Counselling / Psychologists
- Discount Cards
- French Teacher
- Holistic Therapy / Massage
- Musicians, Bands, Singers
- Personal Trainers
- Photographers and Videographers
- Shoes, Bags, Wallets & Accessories
- Soaps & Toiletries
- Tarot & Psychics
- Tattoo Artists
- Vegan Jobs
- Visitor Attractions & Tourism
- Yoga Retreats
- Yoga Teachers
- Zero Waste
- AnimalHealing.ie – run by Lisa Tully
- Cat Sitter – Arklow, Wicklow – Louise Walsh Brophy – see Facebook.
- Cat Sitter – Dublin – Zoe C.
- CDC Animal Therapy – wide variety of physical and complementary therapies for animals, based in Dublin.
- Dog Trainer – Carrie Hoade (Galway): “Qualified vegan dog trainer here. Sadly, the dog training industry is unregulated with many trainers promoting punishment through the use of corrections and aversive tools. I only use reward based training based on scientific research. People can text me on 083-8344509.”
- Ecomutt – dog soap, dog grooming and accessories – all vegan.
- Fiona’s Pet Academy
- Gregory’s Pet Sitting – Cavan/Longford – “I’ve been vegan for over 6 years. I offer a variety of animal-minding services, this is one of them but you can check out my business page for more information! I’m based in Cavan and work in and around the County Cavan and Longford area.”
- The Pet Bakery – vegan pet treats.
- The Rabbit Rooms Small Animal Boarding, Rabbit Bonding & Pet Sitting Dublin – “Holiday care for your small furries. I am currently running a series of online bunny care classes on a variety of topics.”
- Vegan Dog Food – list of shops which sell vegan dog food in Ireland, or deliver to Ireland.
- Vegan Vets
- Andrew Goti: “I’m from Dublin but am living in Lisburn, Northern Ireland however will travel South for gigs. Here are some reviews of my service from my 5 years registered as a supplier with Weddings Online.”
- Jennifer Faust Art: “I am an Irish artist/ cartoonist living in Dublin. If you are looking for me to create some art for you for your business, cards or general, I am available for commission based work on request. Please send me a private message for rates and the service I can provide.”
- Project Gala: Galarama Norah Maria: “I’m an illustrator and artist in galway – projectgala.com”
- Claire Loader: Based in Galway. Copies of Claire’s photos can be purchased here.
- Grainne Carr Consent Training. Clients seen in Dublin, Sligo, Leitrim and via Skype.
- Alma Artisan Candles – vegan soya wax candles£.
- Cotton and Candles – soy candles and melts, based in Kildare.
- Ecomutt – vegan soya candles.
- Eddo & Dandy – vegan candles, based in Dublin.
- Emma’s So Naturals – vegan soap and candles.
- Essence Gifts – soy candles made in Tipperary.
- Essence of Eiru – vegan soy candles made in Dublin.
- Love Mili – vegan melts, diffusers and candles
- The Donegal Wax Co – vegan candles made in Donegal.
- The Handmade Soap Co. – soy candles – all their products are vegan-friendly.
- Ceelabb – “Alan who’s owns it is a vegan and all our products are vegan.”
- Organic Vegan Clothing: “We have a selection of women’s & men’s Organic Vegan Clothing and accessories, South Quay, Wicklow Town.”
- Susty Wear – “Ethical vegan clothing”.
- Zizo – Ethical, sustainable clothing brand, based in Waterford. Owners follow a vegan lifestyle according to website.
- Amanda Kelly – “I am a personal and business coach just graduated with a diploma from the Irish Lifecoach Institute. I’m on Instagram as @amandakellycoaching.”
- Brigitte – Energy & Mindset Coach – ” I’m a Mindset & Energy coach helping women manifest their dream life into reality by remembering their authentic power & purpose. I base my coaching on mind, body & soul healing which incorporates a plant based diet.”
- Dr. Ailis Brosnan is a plant-based wellness expert with over 25 years experience helping women create healthy lifestyles.
- Empowered Vegans – “Myself and my have recently created ‘Empowered Vegans.’ The purpose of this is to help vegans feel supported, develop resilience and build confidence through weekly group calls. I’m a Certified Mindset Coach and love helping people connect to their inner power and confidently be all of themselves. So I’m really excited to share this with the vegan community – @daretolivesos and @empoweredvegans.”
- Grainne Carr – Business, Life and Relationship counselling.
- Annika Ní Bláth – vegan based in Limerick at the Green Room Counselling.
- Open Door Counselling – Monika Hubczuk – “I provide counselling and psychotherapy to children, adolescents and adults and groups on face to face and online basis. My booking page is here. Please note, I share the website with a colleague but he is not vegan or vegetarian.”
- Silvia Plaza Martin – vegan psychologist based in Dublin – Website, Facebook, Instagram.
- Apple Tree Crafts: Sinead Byrne: “My sister Caitriona O’Mahoney and myself run a quilting and sewing supplies shop in Newtownmountkennedy Wicklow, it’s called Apple Tree Crafts.”
- Plantkind Solutions – “Formerly Vegicity but we are rebranding the name to encourage the audience we really wanted to attract- non vegans. Digital cards & new website coming soon! Follow on social media platforms for updates – Facebook and Instagram. There will be: Full access card, Tourist card, Online discounts only card – for those not living close enough to cities with ground level businesses. All at new affordable & accessible prices!”
- Leah Maloney – “I’m Leah, from Athlone but lived half my life in Dublin and also a few months in the Netherlands. I’ve been vegan for 7 years, since I was 19. My French teaching business is therefore 100% vegan owned and run. I also teach adults from total beginners to intermediate learners. Leaving cert and Junior cert grinds. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.”
- Edible Bouquet: “An original and practical gift for every occasion. No waste throwing bouquet to the bin, now you can eat it! 100% Plant-Based and Vegan. All tools used in preparation are earth-friendly. Prices vary. Delivery options are available.”
- The Sentient Tree: “I run a little independent online vegan gift shop. Myself & family are also vegan. It’s an alternative gift shop with varying styles. If that’s not your thing, then there’s a section just for vegan slogan mugs, totes, bath goodies etc, some are eco-friendly too. Prices are honest. Items are ethically sourced/produced. Packaging is reused, recyclable & the majority biodegradable. I also give back to small & struggling animal charities/sanctuaries.”
Holistic and Natural Therapies:
- Greencrest Therapies(Cork): “We’re are a holistic vegan therapy company, beauty & massage in Dunvale, Frankfield, Cork. Manicures, Pedicure, Facial and Massages – all organic and vegan.” Instagram.
- Jill Kenny – Ardwell Healing Clinic (Co. Kerry) – holistic therapies.
- Josiely Jia – Reiki healing. Based in Dublin.
- Shyami Nazzaro Massage (Dublin) – Shyami is a vegan and a member of the Dublin Vegans group. Website and Facebook page.
- Open Door Counselling – Monika Hubczuk – (see ‘Counselling’ above). “I am also a trained holistic sound therapist”.
- Riverside Biokinesiology (Wicklow): “I’ve currently set up a little business in my tree house in Wicklow as a biokinesiologist. Vegans can often be deficient in Iron, D3, B12 and DHA, I’m vegan myself so these are nutrients I have to take daily. If you have any digestive issues, skin problems, low energy etc. If you’re interested in booking an appointment please DM me. Thanks so much, Gena.”
- Stefanie Adamek (Carrigaline, Cork): “I am a massage therapist and I use vegan massage oils and also offer vegan holistic Facials. If anyone is interested you can check out musclesmatter.ie or text me via 086 3835565. Thank you.”
- The Earth Healer (Galway): “I run a Holistic Clinic called EH Naturopathy Practice. I treat patients with herbal medicines of all practises (Ayurvedic, TCM and Western Herbal Medicine). I also do Nutrition, Massage Therapies as well as Yoga Classes. The clinic sits and funds our Animal Rescue Farm called Earth Healer Animal Rescue Farm.”
- Gerry Boland – author (poetry and fiction), editor, workshop facilitator
- Norse to the Future – by Bip Henderson
- Marina – by Aoibheann McCann
- The Wounded Stork – by Jackie Gorman
- Published Poetry by Claire Loader.
- Blackpool to the Front: A Cork Suburb and Ireland’s Great War 1914-1918 – by Mark Cronin
- Channel Magazine – “I run a literary magazine called Channel, publishing work with environmental themes, in partnership with another vegan.”
- Louisa Jane Moss – Vegan radio presenter: “Presenter ‘Off the Record’ at 103.2 Dublin City FM. Presenter Fly Friday at 90s Network. Radio Producer Presenter at KOR Radio. Presenter ‘Off the Record’ at 103.2 Dublin City FM. Disc Jockey (DJ) at Your Hits Digital. Presenter/Panellist ‘Business Brunch’ at Dundalk FM.”
Musicians, Bands and Singers:
- Conor McCauley – “I’m a vegan musician. Used to do weddings and such but not at the minute. I’m in an original 2 piece called Arrow in the Sky, so 50% of the band is vegan. We have an album coming out hopefully this year.”
- Rogerio Hilbert – “I’m vegan and at the moment I’m just a solo musician, I used to be in a Beatles Cover band years ago. This is my last video uploaded on YouTube: https://youtu.be/GH9YOPb7LBo“.
- Denise Morgan – has appeared on The Voice of Ireland television series.
- Luc O’Rourke – based in Cork. “Band members are all vegan/veggie.”
- Marc Rum – “Vegan solo fingerstyle guitarist. Cork.”
- Cedar Dobson – “I am a composer, musician, performer, sound designer, and foley artist based in Dublin. I specialise in traditional Irish music and I play other genres such as jazz, rock, folk, funk, world and classical. I play the Irish tin whistle, Irish flute, silver flute, percussion, and other instruments. Here are my social media links for Facebook and Instagram.”
- Peadar Melinn Music – see Facebook.
- Ruby Moss – “Genreless singer songwriter composer. Artist of the Year 2021 – Carlow FM. radiotfsc Artist of the Year. 6 #1 original singles in 2021/2. Creative Lab @NCH 2022. Climate Ambassador 2022. Organ, Piano, Flute, Guitar , Ⓥegan.”
- Skazz – Has one vegan band member (David Taylor who is based in Clare). “We do a mix of ska and old-fashioned reggae-type stuff, all very danceable.”
- Billy Kennedy – Cork-based singer, songwriter and vegan chef.
- Sharon Shannon – well known vegan traditional Irish musician.
- Maeve Meleady – “Vegan singer with tonnes of performance experience but not in any project at moment as looking for the right thing. Let me know if you’re looking for vocals.”
- Lasairfhiona Ni Chonaola – vegan singer from the Aran Islands.
- Sian Brown – “Singer, songwriter, musician, dancer, Music Therapist, NMT, Sound Healing Practitioner, vegan.”
- Jonathan Callaghan – Mixing and mastering studio ‘Swell Audio’.
- Peneleapaí is vegan artist / activist, with her musical partner Sean Macleod Musician and Author. Based in County Clare.
- Wedding Singers (see below).
- Valley of Roses – vegan perfume – based in Kilkenny
- Dr. Ailis Brosnan is a personal trainer with a first class honours degree in Exercise Science along with certifications in Personal Training and Strength and Conditioning. Both online and in person sessions available.
- Conor Fionn McKahey – Plant-based Personal Trainer based in West Cork. Facebook page.
- Angela van Schaijk (Sligo/Roscommon) – I am a licensed & certified professional fitness coach. My website. Facebook. Instagram.
- Elisa Molinaro (at Flyefit, Dublin): “I’m a vegan personal trainer and I work at Flyefit George’s street. If anyone is interested in getting stronger, losing body fat or just getting fit, please drop me a DM here or on Instagram ( elisa_veganfit_PT ).”
- “Gemma Preston is an excellent vegan PT offering online-based programming and consultation”.
- Green Team Fitness (Dublin): “Clare Ryan runs Green Team Fitness she’s a vegan coach with an amazing work ethic and is highly qualified.”
Photographers and Videographers:
- Beatrice Hurmuzache – “I’m a food photographer and videographer based in Dublin”.
- CROÍ Photography
- Daniel Geesen: “I am a fully insured freelance photographer. With many years experience in culinary arts I specialise in food photography and share recipes via my food blog “Diced & Spiced”. I also sell prints; I’m passionate about nature and love photographing seascapes, moonrises, sunrises, etc. I also shoot environmental/lifestyle portraiture, events, weddings and commercial. Though photography is my main focus, I also offer social media management and web development!” Website is DanielGeesen.com email Me@DanielGeesen.com.
- Desmond Bros – based in Cork: “I run a creative video agency with my twin brother. We make videos for companies, as well as narrative films and documentaries. We’re both vegan for the last few years, and vegetarian since we were 11 years old.”
- GMG Creative – vegan business based in Belfast – also does wedding cakes: “I cover the whole of Northern Ireland for wedding photography. There is just a delivery and set up fee for cakes that’s calculated according to the venue address. If you’re within 3 miles of BT10 then cake delivery is free.”
- MRN Photography: “I’m a videographer and photographer based in Dublin. I am a vegan run business. So if anyone ever needs photography or videography work done I’d love to hear from you. If there’s any way I can work with you and help you promote your brand/cafe or whatever it is your business does I’d absolutely love to help.”
- WonderAndMagic.ie – “We are Emmylie and Richie, an Ireland wedding photographer and videographer team, based in Dublin and available worldwide. Our experience, natural and relaxed approach allow us to capture timeless, elegant and emotional wedding photography and videography for joy-filled couples.” Instagram: www.instagram.com/wonderandmagicie. Email: email@example.com. Tel: +353 87 246 6112
Tarot & Psychics:
- Sunbeam Veteterinary Hospital (Cork) – Erin Cooper Fernandes is a vegan vet working at this practise.
Visitor Attractions & Tourism:
- Clifftops – “Vegan gift shop at the Cliffs of Moher. Mother and daughter who run it are vegan and all the lovely gifts are also vegan.”
- Terra Nova Gardens (Co. Limerick): “Myself, my husband Martin and son Mike are vegan and run www.terranovagarden.com in Co.Limerick. It’s a visitor attraction and a gift shop. During the season when the garden is open we have a complimentary tea house where everything offered is vegan.”
- Wedding Catering:
- Truffleupagus Vegan Yums – “Belfast based, but travels around the whole of Ireland for wedding catering and festivals. Check out my website sheenableakney.com.”
- Wedding Singers:
- Aoibhinn Nic an Ri – Aoibhinn has been singing for many years, most notably with Dublin Gospel Choir for the past 5 years, singing at weddings, funerals, and corporate events. She has joined Dublin Gospel Choir to sing with acts like Take That, Duran Duran, Kodaline, Ruth Ann Cunningham (formerly ‘Rootie), Walking on Cars, Brian Kennedy, Mundy, Paul Brady, Damien Rice, Gavin Glass, and many more. Aoibhinn can sing all genre’s including gospel, soul, pop, rock, jazz, etc. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org to make an enquiry or request a demo.
- Serena Standley – “I’m part of a wedding duo- vocals & piano. Both myself and my pianist are vegan. People can find me on Serena Standley, Vocalist & Musical Director and www.SerenaStandley.com.
- See ‘Musicians’ above.
- Wedding Locations:
- SaveMyDay.ie – has a list of vegan-friendly wedding venues.
- See also ‘Hotels‘.
- Ard Nahoo: “I have vouchers for Daycations and stays at my Eco Retreat Centre in Leitrim. We also have vouchers for membership or Yoga and meditation on my yoga platform Yoga Bubble. We can send vouchers by email. We have wonderful vegan chefs and guests can order food to their cabin.”
- Lake Isle Retreats: “All food is vegetarian and extremely tasty, cooked with love by vegan chef Carmen Padilla Quiel. Meals are prepared fresh on the day. Everything is vegetarian – no meat, fish or eggs. Most preparations are vegan (Dairy-free). The food is a combination of Indian vegetarian (e.g. samosas, curries, basmati rice, etc, etc.) and ‘Western’ vegetarian (e.g. pizza, salads, pasta, soups, etc). We cater to any special diets for allergies and intolerances.” Based in Co. Fermanagh.
- The Willow Retreat: “The food is all organic and vegan or vegetarian.”
- Yoga with Misha (based in Galway): “Misha is a yoga teacher and plant-based nutritionist. Her mission is to inspire people to be more conscious about healthy eating habits.”
- Filleadh ón bPlaisteach: “Market stall in Cork City. The name is “as gaeilge” and means return from plastic. I sell food and gifts of sustainable/local origin, where possible organic but completely vegan. Loose tea, beans, lentils, dates, figs, seeds, nuts, couscous and various rice weighed on site and packed in your container or paper bag. Vegan Nut Cheeze from Mihu. Vegan is the New Black – LipBalm and Vegan Dog Treats. Vegan Wax Wraps, Organic Vegan Zerowaste Face Creams from White Witch Skincare. Non-plastic sponges and sustainable kitchen products, Vegan Soaps from Palmfree Zero waste, Toilet Roll from Whogivesacrap, Wooden Pencils and Toppers, ReUseable panti-liners and Pads from Weliveourvalues, and loads more.”