The following businesses are either:
- Owned by vegans or
- They are 100% vegan or
- They have some vegan products
- Cake Makers (local)
- Cake Makers (countrywide delivery)
- Catering (local)
- Catering and Food Delivery (countrywide)
- Chocolates & Sweets
- Cookery Courses
- Discount Cards
- Food Producers
- Restaurants, Hotels, Cafes & Takeaways
- Shops (online – countrywide delivery)
Cake Makers (local):
- Check your local area here for a list of vegan cake makers near you.
Cake Makers (countrywide delivery):
- Bosca Bakery: Based in Sligo. Has a vegan brownie selection.
- My Sweet Lab: Delivers to Dublin, Leixlip, Maynooth and Tullamore. “Together with my wife we are making healthy vegan cakes with no refined sugar, gluten free and soy free options. We have raw and baked cakes, all beautiful, nourishing and delicious. For more info, please visit our Facebook/Instagram page.”
- O’Carrolls Cakes: Free countrywide delivery. Some vegan options including vegan cakes, treats and cake kits. Based in Killarney.
- Pastry Studio Free From Range: Based in Clonmel – free delivery to Cork, Kilkenny & Waterford. Mainly raw cakes and desserts.
- Peace of Cake: “I have started an Etsy shop selling Vegan Letterbox Cookies, based in Belfast but delivering all over Ireland.”
- Pete’s Pops: “I mainly work around the Athlone, Roscommon area. But I do deliver some items nationwide with DPD, like my chocolate biscuit Puddings, cake pops, etc. Items which won’t get damaged too easily in transport.”
- The Dreaded Ginger – based in ROI – delivers to NI also. Etsy shop.
- The Pet Bakery: Vegan, gluten free cakes and treats. (Also makes vegan pet treats).
- Veganera: “Vegan occasion cakes and treat boxes. All baked in 100% vegan kitchen by me. I am based in Gort Co. Galway. It’s mostly collection but can deliver wedding/bigger orders, I also have some small treat boxes delivered by courier all over Ireland.”
Catering (local area):
- Click here on your local city or town for a list of vegan catering and home delivery in your area.
Catering and Food Delivery (countrywide):
- Peel.ie – 100% plant-based meal kits – delivery all over Ireland
- Plantini – delivers ready-meals by PlantBasedPlansNI: “We’ve partnered with Plantini as our logistics partner to process and distribute our meals right across the whole of Ireland! We’ve moved our menus across to Plantini and the meals are shipped via courier all over Ireland with free delivery.”
- Red Box Kitchen – based in Northern Ireland – delivers all around Ireland – north and south.
- Truffleupagus Vegan Yums – based in Belfast. “I offer catering for the whole of Ireland, whether for weddings, festivals or private or business events.”
- Wedding Catering
- Ailis Brosnan – Vegan healthy cooking demos online or in person.
- Happy Food at Home – plant-based cookery courses in Limerick and online.
- Howth Castle Cookery School – some plant-based courses.
- Plant Based Academy – based in Dublin. Runs various courses in plant-based and raw culinary skills.
- Vegan Natural Chef Course – College of Naturopathic Medicine, Dublin.
- Vine Food – based in Dublin. Vegan cookery courses.
- Arctic Stone . . . (Hand rolled vegan ice-cream, Irish company)
- Cashew Tree . . . (cashew cheese made in Ireland)
- Cream of the Crop . . . (vegan ice cream – made in Dublin)
- Chocolate and Sweets . . . (Some of the producers on this list are vegan companies)
- DUG . . . (Plant based milk – based in Ireland)
- Ethica . . . (yoghurt)
- Fiid . . . (selection of ready meals)
- Flahavan’s . . . (range of oat milks)
- Flying Squirrel Cheese . . . (vegan cheese, available in Dublin)
- Fully Free . . . (artisan vegan cheese, online shop)
- Glas . . . (range of vegan burgers, company based in Offaly)
- Jacked-Up . . . (range of jackfruit products)
- Leamhain Non-Dairy Frozen Desserts . . . (vegan ice-cream)
- Mighty Mushroom . . . (range of vegan burgers, sausages and mince)
- Mihu’s Alternatives . . . (artisan vegan cheese, made in Ireland)
- My Tasty . . . (Nut butters, mocha bars, etc)
- No Harm Farm . . . (vegan farm in Co. Clare, producing black garlic)
- Oat in the City . . . (Oat milk – produced by a farm in the Midlands)
- Plant It . . . (range of burgers and other products, made in Letterkenny)
- Plantruption . . . (range of seaweed burgers and other fish substitutes)
- Pure and Simple . . . (Irish based business – all products suitable for vegans)
- Roots and Shoots . . . (Based in Galway – plant-based soups and meal bowls)
- Seriously Sound . . . (Based in Kerry – plant-based chicken products)
- Sons of Butchers . . . (plant-based meat alternatives)
- Strong Roots . . . (Irish-based company – variety of vegan burgers, vegetables and frozen food products)
- Super Oat . . . (Irish business – range of oat milks)
- Thanks Plants . . . (vegan sausages – made in Dublin)
- What the Faux Plant-based Creations . . . (vegan steak, ribs, etc. – made in Dublin)
- Vada Pow . . . (potato cakes and potato burgers)