Click on any of the below for a list:
- Cake Makers (local)
- Cake Makers (countrywide delivery)
- Catering (local)
- Catering and Food Delivery (countrywide)
- Chocolates & Sweets
- Cookery Courses
- Discount Cards
- Food Producers
- Restaurants, Hotels, Cafes & Takeaways
- Shops (online – countrywide delivery)
Cake Makers (local):
- Check your local area here for a list of vegan cake makers near you.
Cake Makers (countrywide delivery):
- Bosca Bakery: Based in Sligo. Has a vegan brownie selection.
- Indigo’s Vegan Bakery: Based in Dublin – “I have some mail order items – my loaded brownie slabs are popular with vegans and non vegans alike. DPD delivery to anywhere in ROI. Made without gluten boxes also available!”
- My Sweet Lab: Delivers to Dublin, Leixlip, Maynooth and Tullamore. “Together with my wife we are making healthy vegan cakes with no refined sugar, gluten free and soy free options. We have raw and baked cakes, all beautiful, nourishing and delicious. For more info, please visit our Facebook/Instagram page.”
- O’Carrolls Cakes: Free countrywide delivery. Some vegan options including vegan cakes, treats and cake kits. Based in Killarney.
- Pastry Studio Free From Range: Based in Clonmel – free delivery to Cork, Kilkenny & Waterford. Mainly raw cakes and desserts.
- Peace of Cake: “I have started an Etsy shop selling Vegan Letterbox Cookies, based in Belfast but delivering all over Ireland.”
- Pete’s Pops: “I mainly work around the Athlone, Roscommon area. But I do deliver some items nationwide with DPD, like my chocolate biscuit Puddings, cake pops, etc. Items which won’t get damaged too easily in transport.”
- The Dreaded Ginger – based in ROI – delivers to NI also. Etsy shop.
- The Pet Bakery: Vegan, gluten free cakes and treats. (Also makes vegan pet treats).
- Veganera: “Vegan occasion cakes and treat boxes. All baked in 100% vegan kitchen by me. I am based in Gort Co. Galway. It’s mostly collection but can deliver wedding/bigger orders, I also have some small treat boxes delivered by courier all over Ireland.”
Catering (local area):
- Click here on your local city or town for a list of vegan catering and home delivery in your area.
Catering and Food Delivery (countrywide):
- Kitchen Vegilantes – based in Northern Ireland. Delivers to Cork, Dublin, Galway and some other areas. No customs or taxes. Sweet and Savoury Dishes.
- Plantini – delivers ready-meals by PlantBasedPlansNI: “We’ve partnered with Plantini as our logistics partner to process and distribute our meals right across the whole of Ireland! We’ve moved our menus across to Plantini and the meals are shipped via courier all over Ireland with free delivery.”
- Red Box Kitchen – based in Northern Ireland – delivers all around Ireland – north and south.
- Truffleupagus Vegan Yums – based in Belfast. “I offer catering for the whole of Ireland, whether for weddings, festivals or private or business events.”
- Wedding Catering
- WeVegan Meals – delivers to some areas of Cork and Dublin.
- Ailis Brosnan – Vegan healthy cooking demos online or in person.
- Happy Food at Home – plant-based cookery courses in Limerick and online.
- Howth Castle Cookery School – some plant-based courses.
- Plant Based Academy – based in Dublin. Runs various courses in plant-based and raw culinary skills.
- Professional Vegan Chef Course – Kildare.
- Vine Food – based in Dublin. Vegan cookery courses.
- Arctic Stone . . . (Hand rolled vegan ice-cream, Irish company)
- Cashew Tree . . . (cashew cheese made in Ireland)
- Cream of the Crop . . . (vegan ice cream – made in Dublin)
- Chocolate and Sweets . . . (Some of the producers on this list are vegan companies)
- Ethica . . . (yoghurt)
- Fiid . . . (selection of ready meals)
- Flahavan’s . . . (range of oat milks)
- Flying Squirrel Cheese . . . (vegan cheese, available in Dublin)
- Fully Free . . . (artisan vegan cheese, online shop)
- Glas . . . (range of vegan burgers, company based in Offaly)
- Jacked-Up . . . (range of jackfruit products)
- Leamhain Non-Dairy Frozen Desserts . . . (vegan ice-cream)
- Mighty Mushroom . . . (range of vegan burgers, sausages and mince)
- Mihu’s Alternatives . . . (artisan vegan cheese, made in Ireland)
- Oat in the City . . . (Oat milk – produced by a farm in the Midlands)
- Plant It . . . (range of burgers and other products, made in Letterkenny)
- Plantruption . . . (range of seaweed burgers and other fish substitutes)
- Pure and Simple . . . (Irish based business – all products suitable for vegans)
- Sons of Butchers . . . (plant-based meat alternatives)
- Strong Roots . . . (Irish-based company – variety of vegan burgers, vegetables and frozen food products)
- Thanks Plants . . . (vegan sausages – made in Dublin)
- What the Faux Plant-based Creations . . . (vegan steak, ribs, etc. – made in Dublin)
- Vada Pow . . . (potato cakes and potato burgers)
- Vegan Fairy Cheese . . . (artisan vegan cheese)