How to read the Spreadsheets
- Click on your city.
- At the top of the screen you will see a number of different categories in blue. The first is usually ‘Vegan’ or ‘Vegetarian’. You will also see: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, etc. Click on any of these for a list.
- Vegan/Vegetarian – these are restaurants that are 100% vegan or vegetarian.
- Dinner/Lunch/Breakfast/Asian/Dessert/Hotels – these are eateries that also serve meat but have vegan options.
- Large cities like Dublin, Belfast and Cork also have a COUNTY spreadsheet. On these county sheets you will see the individual county areas at the top of the screen in blue. Click on any of these for a list.
- The address of the restaurants is clickable and goes to Google Maps. The restaurant’s website or facebook page is clickable from there.
- Always check the Hotels sheet, as many hotels offer vegan options or vegan menus. You may find a hotel listed in a rural, coastal or tourist area that provides vegan options.
- Menus are always changing. Always check the restaurant’s website first – do not assume that the eatery still has vegan options or has the same vegan options as the review.
- There are over 1,000 restaurants listed on the spreadsheets.
How to print the sheets.
Where does the information come from:
- The majority of reviews in the spreadsheets are copied from these Facebook groups around Ireland.
- The sheets are updated 2 or 3 times a month.
- Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any information that is out of date, or if you want to let us know about vegan options in your area.