- Individual COUNTY AREAS (on the County sheets) are listed in BLUE tabs at the top of each screen.
- FOOD TYPES (on the City sheets) are listed in BLUE tabs at the top of each screen.
- The address of the restaurants is clickable and goes to Google Maps. The restaurant’s website or facebook page is clickable from there.
- Always check the Hotels sheet, as many hotels offer vegan options or vegan menus. You may find a hotel listed in a rural, coastal or tourist area that provides vegan options.
- When viewing the spreadsheets, please note that reviews with no date are pre-2018.
- Menus are always changing. Always check the restaurant’s website first – do not assume that the eatery still has vegan options or has the same vegan options as the review.
- Hotels in the Dublin County area are listed by area on the Dublin Suburbs spreadsheet.
- On the City sheets (for Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Waterford, Belfast and Derry) – Indian, Mexican, Italian, Spanish, Greek and Middle Eastern food are listed under ‘Various’.
- Every county has a list of vegan cake makers, vegan caterers and vegan home delivery meal services. These are listed on the ‘Cakes&Catering‘ tab, or for the larger cities they may be listed under ‘More’.
How to print the sheets.
Where does the information come from:
- The majority of reviews in the spreadsheets are copied from these Facebook groups around Ireland.
- The sheets are updated 2 or 3 times a month.
- Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any information that is out of date, or if you want to let us know about vegan options in your area.