- Fur Factsheet – from Animal Aid
- Fur Farming – from Fur Free Alliance
- Ireland’s Fur Trade (2017) – Full Documentary
- A wide variety of animal species are used to make leather — most notably cattle, but also pigs, goats, sheep, crocodiles, snakes, sting rays, seals, emus, deer, fish, kangaroos, horses, cats and dogs.
- The Truth about Leather – from Animals Australia
- Down (feathers) used to line puffer jackets and anoraks may come from geese and ducks who have been plucked alive.
- What’s wrong with Wool, Leather, Silk and Down.
- Clothing – from Animal Aid.