Here is a guide to the symbols on shoes and accessories so that you will know if they contain leather.
Online vegan shoes websites:
- Vegetarian Shoes
- Ethical Wares
- Eco-Vegan Shoes
- Bourgeois Boheme
- Beyond Skin
- Wills Vegan Shoes
- Friendship Vegan Shoes
- Green Shoes (some vegan products)
- Happy Little Soles (children’s shoes)
- Majabo – sustainable vegan bags
Irish online shops:
- Peryan Vegan – online shoe store, bags also
- Forester Products – based in Donegal (vegan bags, belts and accessories)
- Original by Shary – Sligo based business – handmade ladies purses and bags
- Inkkas Ireland – many vegan shoe styles
Irish high-street shops:
- Schuh – high street shoe chain – lists their vegan shoes here. Dr. Martens ‘vegan collection’ shoes should also be available at Schuh.
- Fresh Cuts Clothing – Dublin eco-friendly shop sells Will’s vegan shoes.
‘Cork’ Bags, Shoes and Accessories:
- Ladies cork handbags at Amazon
- Montado – cork bags, shoes and accessories
- Corkor – wallets, bags, belts and briefcases
- Grow from Nature – cork bags and accessories
- Cork Crafts – cork shoes and bags at markets in Cork City and County area
Read more about cork here – a sustainable, eco-friendly material made from the bark of the cork oak, which has the look and feel of leather.