- Dr. Conor Kerley – DIetitian (follows a plant-based diet).
- Fiona Barry – Nutritionist based in Dublin. Has followed a plant based diet for 10 years and has extensive experience working with vegans and vegetarians. “I regularly see vegan clients or potential vegan clients from all over Ireland looking for dietary support.”
Website: thriving.ie Contact: Info@thriving.ie or: 085 2325588.
Rory O’Connor: “I am a qualified Nutritionist in Cork City. I am now primarily focusing on plant-based nutrition and I have my own nutrition and health business.”
Website: The Health Factory
- Cork Nutrition Clinic – welcomes vegans and has experience of working with vegan clients. Facebook.
- Fiona Loughran – Health Coach. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mobile: 087 9228600.
- Jenny at HealthfromHomeNaturally.com – “I am a naturopath & nutritionist based in Galway city. I have been vegan for over 1 year and was previously vegetarian for 13 years before turning vegan. I qualified with my Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy from ACNT in Sydney in 2014 and recently returned to Ireland last year.” – Facebook
- Dr. Ailis Brosnan – “I’ve been vegan for over 20 years and have studied traditional nutrition along with Colin Campbell’s Plant-Based Nutrition Certification. I offer one-to-one coaching, workshops and online programs.” Website: Your Healthy Living Coach
- Dr. Tom Hubbard – Plant based doctor in Killarney
- Fiona Moran (nutritionist). Email: email@example.com. – Facebook