Click on any of the below for a list:
- Artists & Illustrators
- Beauty Salons
- Business and Lifestyle Coaching
- CBD Oil
- Childminders & Carers
- Cleaning Products
- Discount Cards
- Holistic Therapy
- Personal Trainers
- Photographers and Videographers
- Shoes, Bags, Wallets & Accessories
- Soaps & Toiletries
- Tarot & Psychics
- Tattoo Artists
- Vegan Jobs
- Visitor Attractions & Tourism
- Yoga Retreats
- Yoga Teachers
- Zero Waste
- CDC Animal Therapy – wide variety of physical and complementary therapies for animals, based in Dublin.
- Dog Trainer – Carrie Hoade (Galway): “Qualified vegan dog trainer here. Sadly, the dog training industry is unregulated with many trainers promoting punishment through the use of corrections and aversive tools. I only use reward based training based on scientific research. People can text me on 083-8344509.”
- Ecomutt – dog soap, dog grooming and accessories – all vegan.
- The Pet Bakery – vegan pet treats.
- The Rabbit Rooms Small Animal Boarding, Rabbit Bonding & Pet Sitting Dublin – “Holiday care for your small furries. I am currently running a series of online bunny care classes on a variety of topics.”
- Vegan Vets
- Wild Piccolo – dog/cat collars, harnesses and leashes – all made from cork and hemp. Based in Sligo.
- Andrew Goti: “Here is a link to some of my Vegan themed artworks on my Facebook business page Goti Caricatures. I’m from Dublin but am living in Lisburn, Northern Ireland however will travel South for gigs. Here are some reviews of my service from my 5 years registered as a supplier with Weddings Online. Reviews of my service from my 5 years registered as a supplier with Weddings Online. I can also do graphic designs for posters and logos.”
- Jennifer Faust Art: “I am an Irish artist/ cartoonist living in Dublin. If you are looking for me to create some art for you for your business, cards or general, I am available for commission based work on request. Please send me a private message for rates and the service I can provide.”
- Project Gala: Galarama Norah Maria: “I’m an illustrator and artist in galway – projectgala.com”
- Grainne Carr Consent Training. Clients seen in Dublin, Sligo, Leitrim and via Skype.
- By Regina – vegan soya wax candles.
- Cotton and Candles – soy candles and melts, based in Kildare.
- Ecomutt – vegan soya candles.
- Eddo & Dandy – vegan candles, based in Dublin.
- Emma’s So Naturals – vegan soap and candles.
- Essence Gifts – soy candles made in Tipperary.
- Garbell Candles – vegan candles made in Dublin.
- Joelle’s Candles – vegan candles, based in Dublin.
- LovehandleCandles – vegan candles, soap and bath salts
- The Donegal Wax Co – vegan candles made in Donegal.
- The Handmade Soap Co. – soy candles – all their products are vegan-friendly.
- Ceelabb – “Alan who’s owns it is a vegan and all our products are vegan.”
- Organic Vegan Clothing: “We have a selection of women’s & men’s Organic Vegan Clothing and accessories, South Quay, Wicklow Town.”
- Susty Wear – “Ethical vegan clothing”.”
- Amanda Kelly – “I am a personal and business coach just graduated with a diploma from the Irish Lifecoach Institute. I’m on Instagram as @amandakellycoaching.”
- Brigitte – Energy & Mindset Coach – ” I’m a Mindset & Energy coach helping women manifest their dream life into reality by remembering their authentic power & purpose. I base my coaching on mind, body & soul healing which incorporates a plant based diet.”
- Empowered Vegans – “Myself and my have recently created ‘Empowered Vegans.’ The purpose of this is to help vegans feel supported, develop resilience and build confidence through weekly group calls. I’m a Certified Mindset Coach and love helping people connect to their inner power and confidently be all of themselves. So I’m really excited to share this with the vegan community – @daretolivesos and @empoweredvegans.”
- Grainne Carr – Business, Life and Relationship counselling.
- Annika Ní Bláth – vegan based in Limerick at the Green Room Counselling.
- Apple Tree Crafts: Sinead Byrne: “My sister Caitriona O’Mahoney and myself run a quilting and sewing supplies shop in Newtownmountkennedy Wicklow, it’s called Apple Tree Crafts.”
- Plantkind Solutions – “Formerly Vegicity but we are rebranding the name to encourage the audience we really wanted to attract- non vegans. Digital cards & new website coming soon! Follow on social media platforms for updates – Facebook and Instagram. There will be: Full access card, Tourist card, Online discounts only card – for those not living close enough to cities with ground level businesses. All at new affordable & accessible prices!”
- Edible Bouquet: “An original and practical gift for every occasion. No waste throwing bouquet to the bin, now you can eat it! 100% Plant-Based and Vegan. All tools used in preparation are earth-friendly. Prices vary. Delivery options are available.”
- MacraLovers – handmade macrame, knotting/crocheted gifts.
- Roxy & Rosie: “A beautiful collection of luxury artificial floral arrangements to enhance your home year round. Based in Co. Roscommon, Ireland.”
- The Sentient Tree: “I run a little independent online vegan gift shop. Myself & family are also vegan. It’s an alternative gift shop with varying styles. If that’s not your thing, then there’s a section just for vegan slogan mugs, totes, bath goodies etc, some are eco-friendly too. Prices are honest. Items are ethically sourced/produced. Packaging is reused, recyclable & the majority biodegradable. I also give back to small & struggling animal charities/sanctuaries.”
- Greencrest Therapies(Cork): “We’re are a holistic vegan therapy company, beauty & massage in Dunvale, Frankfield, Cork. Manicures, Pedicure, Facial and Massages – all organic and vegan.” Instagram.
- Jill Kenny (Co. Kerry) – holistic therapies.
- Josiely Jia – Reiki healing. Based in Dublin.
- Channel Magazine – “I run a literary magazine called Channel, publishing work with environmental themes, in partnership with another vegan.”
- Valley of Roses – vegan perfume – based in Kilkenny
- Elisa Molinaro (at Flyefit, Dublin): “I’m a vegan personal trainer and I work at Flyefit George’s street. If anyone is interested in getting stronger, losing body fat or just getting fit, please drop me a DM here or on Instagram ( elisa_veganfit_PT ).”
Photographers and Videographers:
- Aurimus Stankus Photography – vegan photographer.
- Daniel Geesen: “I am a fully insured freelance photographer. With many years experience in culinary arts I specialise in food photography and share recipes via my food blog “Diced & Spiced”. I also sell prints; I’m passionate about nature and love photographing seascapes, moonrises, sunrises, etc. I also shoot environmental/lifestyle portraiture, events, weddings and commercial. Though photography is my main focus, I also offer social media management and web development!” Website is DanielGeesen.com email Me@DanielGeesen.com.
- Desmond Bros – based in Cork: “I run a creative video agency with my twin brother. We make videos for companies, as well as narrative films and documentaries. We’re both vegan for the last few years, and vegetarian since we were 11 years old.”
- GMG Creative – vegan business based in Belfast – also does wedding cakes: “I cover the whole of Northern Ireland for wedding photography. There is just a delivery and set up fee for cakes that’s calculated according to the venue address. If you’re within 3 miles of BT10 then cake delivery is free.”
- MRN Photography: “I’m a videographer and photographer based in Dublin. I am a vegan run business. So if anyone ever needs photography or videography work done I’d love to hear from you. If there’s any way I can work with you and help you promote your brand/cafe or whatever it is your business does I’d absolutely love to help.”
- WonderAndMagic.ie – “We are Emmylie and Richie, an Ireland wedding photographer and videographer team, based in Dublin and available worldwide. Our experience, natural and relaxed approach allow us to capture timeless, elegant and emotional wedding photography and videography for joy-filled couples.” Instagram: www.instagram.com/wonderandmagicie. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +353 87 246 6112
Tarot & Psychics:
- Sunbeam Veteterinary Hospital (Cork) – Erin Cooper Fernandes is a vegan vet working at this practise.
Visitor Attractions & Tourism:
- Terra Nova Gardens (Co. Limerick): “Myself, my husband Martin and son Mike are vegan and run www.terranovagarden.com in Co.Limerick. It’s a visitor attraction and a gift shop. During the season when the garden is open we have a complimentary tea house where everything offered is vegan.”
- Wedding Catering – Truffleupagus Vegan Yums – “Belfast based, but travels around the whole of Ireland for wedding catering and festivals. Check out my website sheenableakney.com.”
- Wedding Singer – Aoibhinn has been singing for many years, most notably with Dublin Gospel Choir for the past 5 years, singing at weddings, funerals, and corporate events. She has joined Dublin Gospel Choir to sing with acts like Take That, Duran Duran, Kodaline, Ruth Ann Cunningham (formerly ‘Rootie), Walking on Cars, Brian Kennedy, Mundy, Paul Brady, Damien Rice, Gavin Glass, and many more. Aoibhinn can sing all genre’s including gospel, soul, pop, rock, jazz, etc. Contact her at email@example.com to make an enquiry or request a demo.
- Ard Nahoo: “I have vouchers for Daycations and stays at my Eco Retreat Centre in Leitrim. We also have vouchers for membership or Yoga and meditation on my yoga platform Yoga Bubble. We can send vouchers by email. We have wonderful vegan chefs and guests can order food to their cabin.”
- Lake Isle Retreats: “All food is vegetarian and extremely tasty, cooked with love by vegan chef Carmen Padilla Quiel. Meals are prepared fresh on the day. Everything is vegetarian – no meat, fish or eggs. Most preparations are vegan (Dairy-free). The food is a combination of Indian vegetarian (e.g. samosas, curries, basmati rice, etc, etc.) and ‘Western’ vegetarian (e.g. pizza, salads, pasta, soups, etc). We cater to any special diets for allergies and intolerances.” Based in Co. Fermanagh.
- The Willow Retreat: “The food is all organic and vegan or vegetarian.”
- Yoga with Misha (based in Galway): “Misha is a yoga teacher and plant-based nutritionist. Her mission is to inspire people to be more conscious about healthy eating habits.”
- Filleadh ón bPlaisteach: “Market stall in Cork City. The name is “as gaeilge” and means return from plastic. I sell food and gifts of sustainable/local origin, where possible organic but completely vegan. Loose tea, beans, lentils, dates, figs, seeds, nuts, couscous and various rice weighed on site and packed in your container or paper bag. Vegan Nut Cheeze from Mihu. Vegan is the New Black – LipBalm and Vegan Dog Treats. Vegan Wax Wraps, Organic Vegan Zerowaste Face Creams from White Witch Skincare. Non-plastic sponges and sustainable kitchen products, Vegan Soaps from Palmfree Zero waste, Toilet Roll from Whogivesacrap, Wooden Pencils and Toppers, ReUseable panti-liners and Pads from Weliveourvalues, and loads more.”