Below is a list of vegan-friendly restaurants in each county in Ireland.
You can also input your own reviews.
The review form can also be used to:
– let us know if a restaurant has closed down
– if a restaurant no longer offers vegan options
– if a restaurant has introduced a vegan option or a vegan menu, even if you have not eaten there yourself.
The Irish Vegan website gets over 9,000 unique visitors per month – over 17,000 visits per month in total.
Your input helps us to keep this widely used database up to date.
You can also email us at: email@example.com.
- Dublin – City area
- Dublin – Suburbs and County area
- Belfast – City area
- Belfast – Suburbs and County Antrim
Vegan Food Tours:
- Vegan Dining Out (Ireland) – Facebook group where people can post photos of vegan food they have had in restaurants.
- The Happy Cow – lists vegan-friendly eateries and shops in Ireland and worldwide – you can also add new restaurants or reviews of existing restaurants.
- VeggingOut.ie – allows you to input a restaurant review (also includes vegetarian reviews) – Dublin/Ireland.
- Veganautnet – allows people anywhere (worldwide) to input a restaurant review.
- Vegan Dining Out – Island of Ireland – uses Google Maps to show locations of vegan-friendly restaurants.
- Vegan Toolkit – Island of Ireland – map showing shops and eateries with vegan options
- Vegan Friendly
- Map of vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Dublin
- Vanilla Bean – mobile phone app – lists vegan-friendly restaurants around Ireland and in other countries.
- The Curious Carrot
Eating out in Dublin:
- Vegi and Vegan Dublin – Facebook page about vegan food in Dublin.
- VegHuns – Facebook page with reviews of vegan food around Dublin
- Vegan Afternoon Tea in Dublin
- Dublin Restaurant reviews from the Wandering Boomerang