Click on any of the below for a list:
- Cake Makers (local)
- Cake Makers (countrywide delivery)
- Chocolates & Sweets
- Cookery Courses
- Discount Cards
- Food Producers
- Market Stalls
- Restaurants, Cafes & Takeaways
- Shops (online – countrywide delivery)
- Shops (local shops)
Cake Makers (local):
- Check your local area here for a list of vegan cake makers near you.
Cake Makers (countrywide delivery):
- Indigo’s Spoon: Based in Dublin – “I have some mail order items – my loaded brownie slabs are popular with vegans and non vegans alike. I have mail order treat boxes that can be posted anywhere in Ireland!”
- My Sweet Lab: Delivers to Dublin, Leixlip, Maynooth and Tullamore. “Together with my wife we are making healthy vegan cakes with no refined sugar, gluten free and soy free options. We have raw and baked cakes, all beautiful, nourishing and delicious. For more info, please visit our Facebook/Instagram page.”
- O’Carrolls Cakes: Free countrywide delivery. Some vegan options including vegan cakes, treats and cake kits. Based in Killarney.
- Pete’s Pops: “I mainly work around the Athlone, Roscommon area. But I do deliver some items nationwide with DPD, like my chocolate biscuit Puddings, cake pops, etc. Items which won’t get damaged too easily in transport.”
- Veganera: “Vegan occasion cakes and treat boxes. All baked in 100% vegan kitchen by me. I am based in Gort Co. Galway. It’s mostly collection but can deliver wedding/bigger orders, I also have some small treat boxes delivered by courier all over Ireland.”
- Click here on your local city or town for a list of vegan catering and home delivery in your area.
- Happy Food at Home – plant-based cookery courses in Limerick and online.
- Plant Based Academy – based in Dublin. Runs various courses in plant-based and raw culinary skills.
- Vine Food – based in Dublin. Vegan cookery courses.
- Vegicity – discounts for Dublin shops/businesses only.
- Arctic Stone . . . (Hand rolled vegan ice-cream, Irish company)
- Cashew Tree . . . (cashew cheese made in Ireland)
- Ethica . . . (yoghurt)
- Fiid . . . (selection of ready meals)
- Flahavan’s . . . (range of oat milks)
- Flying Squirrel Cheese . . . (vegan cheese, available in Dublin)
- Glas . . . (range of vegan burgers, company based in Offaly)
- Mihu’s Alternatives . . . (artisan vegan cheese, made in Ireland)
- Pure and Simple . . . (Irish based business – all products suitable for vegans)
- Strong Roots . . . (Irish-based company – variety of vegan burgers, vegetables and frozen food products)
- Thanks Plants . . . (vegan sausages – made in Dublin)
- Vada Pow . . . (potato cakes and potato burgers)
- Click here on your local city or town to find a list of market stalls in your area.
Shops (local area):
- For vegan-friendly shops in your local area, please check your town or city here.