Click on any of the below for a list:
- Cake Makers (local)
- Cake Makers (countrywide delivery)
- Catering (local)
- Catering and Food Delivery (countrywide)
- Chocolates & Sweets
- Cookery Courses
- Discount Cards
- Food Producers
- Market Stalls
- Restaurants, Cafes & Takeaways
- Shops (online – countrywide delivery)
- Shops (local shops)
Cake Makers (local):
- Check your local area here for a list of vegan cake makers near you.
Cake Makers (countrywide delivery):
- Indigo’s Vegan Bakery: Based in Dublin – “I have some mail order items – my loaded brownie slabs are popular with vegans and non vegans alike. DPD delivery to anywhere in ROI. Made without gluten boxes also available!”
- My Sweet Lab: Delivers to Dublin, Leixlip, Maynooth and Tullamore. “Together with my wife we are making healthy vegan cakes with no refined sugar, gluten free and soy free options. We have raw and baked cakes, all beautiful, nourishing and delicious. For more info, please visit our Facebook/Instagram page.”
- O’Carrolls Cakes: Free countrywide delivery. Some vegan options including vegan cakes, treats and cake kits. Based in Killarney.
- Peace of Cake: “I have started an Etsy shop selling Vegan Letterbox Cookies, based in Belfast but delivering all over Ireland.”
- Pete’s Pops: “I mainly work around the Athlone, Roscommon area. But I do deliver some items nationwide with DPD, like my chocolate biscuit Puddings, cake pops, etc. Items which won’t get damaged too easily in transport.”
- Veganera: “Vegan occasion cakes and treat boxes. All baked in 100% vegan kitchen by me. I am based in Gort Co. Galway. It’s mostly collection but can deliver wedding/bigger orders, I also have some small treat boxes delivered by courier all over Ireland.”
- Vegano Deli (Galway) – Postal Bakery – Cookies and Brownies delivered countrywide.
Catering (local area):
- Click here on your local city or town for a list of vegan catering and home delivery in your area.
Catering and Food Delivery (countrywide):
- Kitchen Vegilantes – based in Northern Ireland. Delivers to Cork, Dublin, Galway and some other areas. No customs or taxes. Sweet and Savoury Dishes.
- Truffleupagus Vegan Yums – based in Belfast. “I offer catering for the whole of Ireland, whether for weddings, festivals or private or business events.”
- Happy Food at Home – plant-based cookery courses in Limerick and online.
- Plant Based Academy – based in Dublin. Runs various courses in plant-based and raw culinary skills.
- Vine Food – based in Dublin. Vegan cookery courses.
- Vegicity – discounts for Dublin shops/businesses only.
- Arctic Stone . . . (Hand rolled vegan ice-cream, Irish company)
- Cashew Tree . . . (cashew cheese made in Ireland)
- Ethica . . . (yoghurt)
- Fiid . . . (selection of ready meals)
- Flahavan’s . . . (range of oat milks)
- Flying Squirrel Cheese . . . (vegan cheese, available in Dublin)
- Fully Free . . . (artisan vegan cheese, online shop)
- Glas . . . (range of vegan burgers, company based in Offaly)
- Happy Free Cows . . . (artisan vegan cheese made in Dublin)
- Jacked-Up . . . (range of jackfruit products)
- Leamhain Non-Dairy Frozen Desserts . . . (vegan ice-cream)
- Mihu’s Alternatives . . . (artisan vegan cheese, made in Ireland)
- Plant It . . . (range of burgers and other products, made in Letterkenny)
- Pure and Simple . . . (Irish based business – all products suitable for vegans)
- Strong Roots . . . (Irish-based company – variety of vegan burgers, vegetables and frozen food products)
- Thanks Plants . . . (vegan sausages – made in Dublin)
- Vada Pow . . . (potato cakes and potato burgers)
- Click here on your local city or town to find a list of market stalls in your area.
Shops (local area):
- For vegan-friendly shops in your local area, please check your town or city here.