Vegetables, Fruit, Cereals, Grains, Nuts, Beans and Legumes:
- Hemp can be used to make over 25,000 different products – these include food, clothing, footwear, cars, building materials and biofuels.
- Read more in our Hemp Factsheet here.
- Hemp Cooperative Ireland
- Why Hemp, the Sustainable Wonder Crop, is sweeping the Nation
- Afforestation grants – Department of Agriculture
- Forestry as an income
- Forestry Consultancy at Green Belt
- Seaweed Aquaculture in Ireland – from Bord Iascaigh Mhara
- The Seaweed Site
- Introduction to Commercial Seaweeds
Reports and articles on Stock-Free/Plant-based Farming:
- Grow Green – report from the Vegan Society UK outlining a transition to plant-based agriculture.
- Grow Green 2 – second report from the Vegan Society on stock-free plant-based agriculture.
- Alternatives to Animal Agriculture – article from Vegan Sustainability Magazine.