Important – please read:
- NOTE: Reviews with no date are pre-2018.
- NOTE: Menus are always changing.
- Many reviews are pre-lockdown, and many restaurants have changed their menus after lockdown.
- Always check the restaurant’s website first – do not assume that the eatery still has vegan options or has the same vegan options as the review.
How to use the sheets:
- Individual areas (on the County sheets) and food types (on the City sheets) are listed in BLUE tabs at the top of each screen.
- The address is clickable and goes to Google Maps – restaurant’s website should be clickable from there.
- Hotels are no longer listed under ‘Dinner’ – all hotels are now listed in a separate ‘Hotels’ tab.
- Always check the Hotels list as many of these hotels have a vegan menu.
- The majority of reviews in the spreadsheets are copied from the various Facebook groups around Ireland.
- The sheets are updated on a weekly basis.
- How to print the sheets.
- Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any information that is out of date, or if you want to let us know about vegan options in your area.