Vegan-friendly restaurants in each county in Ireland – in spreadsheet format:
- Dublin – City area
- Dublin – Suburbs and County area
- Belfast – City area
- Belfast – Suburbs and County Antrim
Vegan Food Tours:
- Vegan Dining Out (Ireland) – Facebook group where people can post photos of vegan food they have had in restaurants.
- The Happy Cow – lists vegan-friendly eateries and shops in Ireland and worldwide – you can also add new restaurants or reviews of existing restaurants.
- Veganautnet – allows people anywhere (worldwide) to input a restaurant review.
- Vegan Dining Out – Island of Ireland – uses Google Maps to show locations of vegan-friendly restaurants.
- Vegan Toolkit – Island of Ireland – map showing shops and eateries with vegan options
- Vegan Friendly
- Map of vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Dublin
- Child-friendly vegan and vegetarian restaurants in Ireland and the UK
- Vanilla Bean – mobile phone app – lists vegan-friendly restaurants around Ireland and in other countries.
Eating out in Dublin:
- Vegi and Vegan Dublin – Facebook page about vegan food in Dublin.
- VegHuns – Facebook page with reviews of vegan food around Dublin
- Dublin Restaurant reviews from the Wandering Boomerang