Isn’t eating meat natural for humans?
- How humans are not physically created to eat meat
- Natural carnivores do not develop atherosclerosis (ie. hardening of the arteries)
- Are Humans Designed To Eat Meat? – talk by Milton Mills
- Humans are naturally plant-eaters
- Basic Anatomy Shows Humans are Herbivores, not Carnivores
- Cartoon illustrating the main points of the argument
Do animals have feelings?
- Scientists Declare: Animals are as aware as humans
- Animals are conscious and should be treated as such
- Cambridge Declaration on Consciousness
- Nonhuman Animals Are Conscious
Don’t you need to eat meat to get protein?
- Protein for Vegans and Vegetarians
- 3 myths about protein
- The truth about protein
- Protein in the vegan diet
Don’t you need milk and dairy products for calcium?
What alternatives are available to farmers who want to switch from animal farming?
How can I tell if a product is vegan?
What is a Raw Vegan Diet?