Lists of Vegan and Vegan-friendly restaurants in:
- Belfast/Antrim, Donegal, Armagh, Cavan, Derry, Fermanagh, Tyrone, Down, Monaghan
- Limerick, Kerry, Clare, Waterford, Tipperary
- Galway, Sligo, Mayo, Leitrim, Roscommon
- Wexford, Wicklow, Westmeath, Meath, Louth, Laois, Longford, Offaly, Carlow, Kilkenny, Kildare
Please keep us up-to-date and let us know if any of the information on the above lists needs to be changed or deleted by emailing us at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘. Thank you.
- Vegan Dining Out (Ireland) – Facebook group where people can post photos of vegan food they have had in restaurants.
- Vanilla Bean – mobile phone app – lists vegan-friendly restaurants around Ireland and in other countries.
- The Happy Cow lists vegan-friendly eateries and shops in Ireland and around the world.
- Vegan Dining Out – Island of Ireland – uses Google Maps to show locations of vegan-friendly restaurants.
- VeggingOut.ie – allows you to input a restaurant review (also includes vegetarian reviews).
- Veganautnet – allows people anywhere to input a restaurant review.
- Vegan Toolkit – Island of Ireland – map showing shops and eateries with vegan options
Eating out in Dublin:
- Vegi and Vegan Dublin – Facebook page about vegan food in Dublin.
- VegHuns – Facebook page with reviews of vegan food around Dublin.
- Susan J. Caldwell’s vegan blog – reviews of vegan food in Dublin restaurants.