Vegan and Raw Food courses around Ireland
- Keen Nutrition runs food preparation courses for both children and adults which are suitable for vegans. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Yoga Belfast runs Vegetarian cookery courses, all of which are suitable for vegans. Instructor is also a vegan.
- Plant-based Living – workshops and courses.
- Raw Food Courses with Rubina Khan.
- Annam – Indian Cookery Workshops. They welcome vegans and can adapt their vegetarian cookery courses accordingly.
- The Cookery Cottage
- Total Alignment with Dionne. Plant-based lifestyle workshops and one to one consultations in the Cork and Kerry area.
- Ruuts and Shuuts – Vegan Food and Living workshops.
- Meera Foods – vegan cookery classes and catering.
- Vegging Out – vegan cookery courses.
- Clonskeagh Castle – vegan food preparation workshops.
- Natasha’s Living Food – runs raw food classes from time to time.
- Vegana – vegan and raw vegan lifestyle workshops.
- Raw Delight – raw chocolate workshops.
- The Raw Vision – raw food classes.
- Lake Isle Retreats runs vegetarian cookery courses where most of the recipes are suitable for vegans. Please mention that you are vegan when booking a course.
- Yogo Food – courses suitable for various dietary requirements, including vegan.
- The Phoenix Restaurant – occasionally runs food preparation workshops which are suitable for vegans.
- Your Healthy Living Coach – vegan, vegetarian and plant-based living courses with Dr. Ailis Brosnan.
- Vegetarian Supper Club Ireland – cookery workshops.
- Vegan Workshops – by Franc Micklem at Harmony Hall, Kilkenny.
- The Master Herbalist – runs a Living Food Program with Raw Food Classes.
- Fiona Moran Nutrition – runs Raw Food and other courses suitable for vegans.
- The Healing Tree – raw food courses.
Click here for a list of vegan nutritionists and health coaches in Ireland.